Property Clean Out Service vs Dumpster RentalWell, you already know the primary difference — one is a service team and the other is a temporary container rental. But, if you are facing the hoarding clean up process or taking on another kind of project for your home or business, you probably think there isn’t much difference. Albeit price will certainly play a role in your ultimate decision, you should know more about how each industry operates. After all, you want to accomplish more than one goal.
Few homeowners are equipped with the proper tools and knowledge to haul the waste off to the proper facilities on their own. It requires a large, weight-bearing vehicle that — that they need to fill and empty several times — the fuel for multiple trips to the correct disposal facilities, and in some cases the permits to drop off waste at those facilities. —Angie’s List.comFirst and foremost, you don’t want to waste your time because time is money. In addition, you want convenience but not at the expense of quality. The fact of the matter is, if you are considering hiring a property cleanout service or renting a dumpster, there are some things you should know to make the right decision. Here are the key benefits of hiring a property cleanout service over a dumpster rental:
- Avoid heavy lifting. If you rent a dumpster, you won’t get any helping hands to go along with it. That means, all the heavy lifting is your responsibility. Either that, or cash-in on some big favors from family and friends. But, if you hire a property cleanout service, all the hard work will be done for you.
- No sorting is required. One big catch dumpster rental companies do not advertise is the fact they will not accept certain items. Typically, these include hazardous waste, electronic waste, but can certainly prohibit a lot more. That means getting rid of what’s prohibited is your responsibility.
- Receive an upfront price quote. With a property cleanout service, you’ll receive an upfront price quote, as you will with a dumpster rental. So what’s the difference? Well, if you don’t have the right measurements, you could rent a container that’s too small or too large. Either way, you’ll waste money in the end.
- Prevent unnecessary inconveniences. After the dumpster is dropped off at your location, it’s not going to be moved until its scheduled pick up time. That means having to work around it, which can mean having to park elsewhere and other inconveniences.
- Avoid possible code or traffic violations. Another problem with a dumpster being dropped off, it is might be a code violation because of where it’s placed or because of its appearance. What’s more, if it’s placed on or near a street, that’s a potential traffic violation.